Material Handler I
Under close supervision, performs duties necessary for compliant receipt, storage and customer order processing of finished goods, raw materials, supplies and completing inspections and packaging of customer orders prior to shipping, including controlled substances.
- Performs basic pick, pack and check functions in ensure customer order accuracy prior to shipment, as directed in both the controlled and non-controlled substance areas of the distribution center.
- Consistently utilizes Radio Frequency (RF) scanning devices, desktop or laptop computers to complete basic pick, pack, check and put away tasks.
- As assigned, supports good receipt verification and put away functions.
Applies the proper labeling in preparation for put away of goods.
- Perform cycle counts and/or daily inventories in specific areas, as instructed.
- Communicates the completion of tasks to the respective supervisor preparing for reassignment.
- Maintains a consistent high level of accuracy when performing job functions.
- Maintains appropriate DEA clearance, in order to work in controlled substances area.
- Performs related duties as assigned.High School diploma or equivalent, and prefer one (1) year of experience working in a distribution environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.High School diploma or equivalent, and prefer one (1) year of experience working in a distribution environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
Ad provided by Jobirn