Home Improvement Sales Professional
Sears Home Improvement Products, a national leader in the do-it-for-me home improvement field with product lines that include; HVAC heating and cooling products, custom vinyl replacement windows, vinyl siding cabinet refacing & kitchen remodeling, roofing ,doors, flooring, bath remodeling and garage doors.
We are looking for Project Consultants.
Specifically, Project Consultants that have experience with in-home sales presentations and are capable of closing.
Experience is preferred, but if you are exceptional, we will train.
We want goal oriented people, who are the best of the best.
Sears offers industry leading benefits, which include mileage reimbursement, pre-qualified leads, extensive initial training and a vast continuing education program just to name a few.
The Sales Project Consultant is an outside sales position, which provides a free in-home presentation to a customer on one or more of the products that Sears Home Improvement Products offers.
Each customer appointment is pre-set, scheduled, and confirmed in advance of the in-home visit.
The Sales Project Consultant uses a laptop with leading -edge proprietary software to provide an interactive presentation to the consumer in the convenience of their own home.
This selling approach allows the Project Consultant, to professionally display how these products can add value and improve their existing products.
Furthermore, the Sales Project Consultant position offers a new hire 60 days of paid training while learning the Company s ten-step selling process, laptop presentation software, and technical product knowledge which has proven success in developing professional and successful Sears Home Improvement Project Consultants.
Why Candidates Choose Sears:
1. OUR VISION! Sears Holdings is committed to improving the lives of our customers by providing quality services, products, and solutions that earn their trust and build lifetime relationships.
2. UPWARD MOBILITY! Sears Home Improvement is a growing, changing company with career opportunities available all across the nation.
We have a promote within philosophy over 80% of our sales department was promoted from within the Sears organization!
3. TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT! Sears offer structured & detailed training provided on our 10 Step Selling Process, weekly sales meetings, product specific training, field training and coaching.
4. MANAGEMENT STYLE! The majority of our managers have been promoted from within and are former Project Consultants; they ve done your job and know how to help.
We offer a one-on-one approach to develop your talent.
5. CULTURE! We are a high energy team, comprised of outgoing passionate people committed to being successful both personally and professionally.
6. STATE OF THE ART MARKETING! We have a talented team of associates focused on maximizing our marketing efforts to the fullest.
Each lead is qualified & confirmed 24 hours in advance of the sales presentation to provide an optimal selling atmosphere.
7. QUALITY PRODUCTS! Sears is a trusted name for many Home Services needs.
Homeowners have been choosing Sears for top-of-the-line products and expert service for over 100 years and they continue to choose us today.
8. INCOME OPPORTUNITY! Sears offers; excellent career opportunities and high earning potential, highly competitive commission rates; monthly bonus opportunity, and referral incentives.
What Can Sears Offer You: 1.
Full-time, Flex-Time or Part-time schedules 2.
Fuel reimbursement for traveling 3.
Structured New Hire Training 4.
60 days paid training 5.
Sales productivity incentive bonuses, including trip awards and outings
For more information on Sales Project Consultant Openings near you - please click on the link below to view a short video which describes "a day in the life of a Sales Project Consultant." www.sellatsears.com
Excellent earning potential - the top 10% of sales representatives with at least 12 months of service earned on average $81,000/yr for 2011.
Ad provided by Jobirn