CBRE Group, Inc.
(NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate
firm (in terms of 2010 revenue). The Company has approximately 31,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com.
To be considered for a position with CBRE, please apply online at http://cbre.com/careers. Click on “Search and Apply” on the left side of the screen. If a pop-up window does not open, please check your browser’s settings. On the login window either login with your existing username and password or click on “Register Today” to create one. Once you are logged in you can either apply for specific jobs
or submit your general application using the link at the bottom of the page.
Current CBRE employees should apply online through the myHR section of Employee Self Service.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
CBRE Hotelsis the advisory practice exclusively dedicated to the global hotel industry. The group offers an array of strategic asset and capital advisory services. Our disposition and debt/equity financing services are provided by an experienced group of hotel and finance specialists with access to a wide range of resources and an in-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry.
CBRE Hotels is currently looking to fill the position for a Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate would have an educational background from a college or university with an accredited hospitality program or 2 to 5 years related experience in hotel analysis.
Location: Chicago, IL or Denver, CO
* Conduct real estate analysis on a broad spectrum of hotel assets, including all segments of the industry (luxury, full-service, limited-service, economy, etc) throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
* Reconcile hotel financial statements and prepare income summary statements.
* Prepare pro-forma operating results based on actual, researched and comparable information.
* Conduct investment analysis for hotel properties (Discounted Cash Flow, Direct Capitalization, Room Revenue Multiplier and Sales Comparison approaches), outlining the primary assumptions, estimates and valuations.
* In conjunction with CBRE Hotels sales professionals, produce well-written and persuasive Broker Opinion of Value/Proposal documents to include both qualitative and quantitative sections.
* Assist in the collection and review of due diligence materials from clients.
* Research and write clear and compelling marketing materials – investment, property, market and lodging market overviews.
* Work with other organizational departments in producing high-quality hotel marketing materials.
* Analyze various types of hotel financial reports, third party reports and related documents.
* Assist in single asset and portfolio presentations.
Ad provided by Jobirn