* Manage the bank's relationship with a sizable existing portfolio of bank customers with a large financial base and strong asset base throughout assigned market area. Responsible for facilitating, preparing, structuring, and fulfilling credit proposals for large corporate clients. Assesses client needs and uses initiative and creativity to cross-sell other commercial products, such as trust, treasury management, international banking, and real estate lending.
* Individuals in this position are highly skilled, vastly experienced relationship managers capable of fully independent activity including origination, structuring and execution of large complex transactions. Responsibilities may range from originating investment-banking transactions to originating more traditional commercial lending and other related credit products.
* Commercial Large Corporate Relationship Managers are expected to solicit participations in the public debt issuance of their clients. Current policy limits participation to those clients that have "investment grade" credit ratings. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for growing and retaining relationships with targeted client group by coordinating all aspects of the client relationship.
* Develops business development strategy to generate new business.
* Provides leadership and direction to other credit staff and fosters strong communications between customers and internal staff from application through closing.
* Coordinate all client-facing activities related to their clients, including credit support and other product area (e.g., Treasury Management) partners.
* Responsible for the review and underwriting of credit requests and insuring appropriateness and satisfaction level of existing services provided.
* Responsible for developing revenue growth through generation of loans, deposits, fee income and cross selling all applicable bank services to existing customer base, and to identify and solicit bank services to non-customers.
* Develop profitable new credit and non-credit new business within assigned territory.
* Develop intimate knowledge of all customers and prospect opportunities.
* Prepares and presents credit proposals for existing and new customers. Ensures that proposals are complete, viable and that sources of repayment are sound and well documented.
* Responsible for relationship review and overall relationship profitability.
* Work with Portfolio Manager, Credit Analysts, and other members of the Credit Department to underwrite credit requests.
* Ensure proper reporting, documentation, and review to determine that a loan is an acceptable risk.
* Monitor, on an ongoing basis, information concerning customer performance, abilities, and industry to determine that loan is an acceptable risk.
* Attend community and/or industry-specific forums, conferences and/or meetings in order to broaden relationship network and continually deepen knowledge of trends, practices, products and competitors. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Demonstrated sales negotiating and successful closing experience.
* Strong credit training required; underwriting experience preferred.
* Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks. * 7+ years banking experience required. * 6+ years sales experience preferred.
* Undergraduate degree required.
Job type: Full Time
Ad provided by Jobirn